Prev: Re: Medtch 2180 Next: RE: Medtch 2180

Been quiet?

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 01:18:07 -0500
Subject: Been quiet?

I'm on digest, and I haven't seen anything in a day or so?

FWIW, just picked up some Ventaurians and am very pleased with their
scale-fit with the GZG stuff (UNSC Marines esp). Now I have Traveller
Imperial Marines and Zhodani Marines... FMA boarding actions in 25mm
here I come! Thanks to the various list members who helped me decide to
order these. They seem to have been a pretty good choice. I'll probably
eventually get another 25 or so plus some federation marines.

I also just picked up another old heavy gear (large PA - size 1 Infantry
Walker). Our store seems to have a few of these and not be selling them
so I can gradually buy them up one at a time. The latest is about to
become property of the 5th REA (Regiment Etrange Aerospaciale of La
Legion Colonial de les Etats Federal Europa). It'll be part of their
air/interface mobile organic support. The figure looks like it is
carrying either an MDC/1 or an IPG or DFFG/1.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: Medtch 2180 Next: RE: Medtch 2180