Prev: Re: New 3D images Next: Re: [FT] About these Phalons....

ICQ Community Query

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 01:23:22 -0500
Subject: ICQ Community Query

I'm finally on this ICQ thing.
Can someone in the know point me
1) To the GZG ICQ Community
and
2) Give me a quick low down on how (mechanically) to connect to this
community - I've got the message sending and chatting between two people
down pat, but this community thing I'm still fuzzy on (heck I'm fuzzy on
the whole thing... it ain't irc...)

Tom B
(Drop me an offlist mail to avoid listclutter).

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: New 3D images Next: Re: [FT] About these Phalons....