Prev: RE: Interdictors ? Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Interdictors ?

From: Sindre Cools Berg <cobos@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:55:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Interdictors ?

"Robertson, Brendan" wrote:

> The last one got jumped by 13 squadrons of fighters & lasted until
turn 2.
> The problem becomes how many defences can I still fit?  An average
ship has
> 30-35% of mass available for offensive/defencive systems.  Adding in
Gravity
> Well Projectors cuts deeply into this available mass.

Well if you still want to follow my suggestion, it all depends on how
big your
Interdictor is .... I made the mass requirement a fixed sum on purpose,
so you
can secure your projectors if you want by sticking it to
Superdreadnought Hull
though you get a rather ineffective Superdreadnought... :) About the
fighters...stick a few escort cruisers around it ... :)

> Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
> [mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

Sindre

Prev: RE: Interdictors ? Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue