Prev: Re: [FH] Great Powers Next: Snipers, Mr. Sarno!

New 3D images

From: kaladorn@f...
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:25:44 -0500
Subject: New 3D images

My lord.....

I've seen Ndege's work. Wow. Now I have to give a similar nod to a lot
of other talented folk. And if Jon T hasn't looked at these, esp the
latest NSL, he'd better. Those are notches above the standard FT
artwork (which is okay... but wow, this new stuff is spiffy!) and
would be awesome for future books....

Tim, if you get a chance, could you mail me off list? I'd like to
discuss using your Dhitok image for something.

Way to go guys! Keep it up. My meager contributions are in other
areas... I'm glad someone has artistic vision and computer skill
combined....

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: [FH] Great Powers Next: Snipers, Mr. Sarno!