Prev: Conventions or happenings in England Next: RE: GZG West Coast Convention?

Re: GZG West Coast Convention?

From: Jeff Miller <shadocat@p...>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:23:57 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Convention?

Ted Arlauskas wrote:

> Okay, so I must be one of the only players on the
> list who lives in LA ...  guess it'll be the
> San Francisco Bay Area of California.  So, still
> fishing for interest - seeing if it's worth the
> effort to organize, who would be interested in
> playing/running games?  What dates are best - I'm
> thinking March/April time frame.  Is there a
> certain area of the Bay Area that wouldn't work?
> I'm thinking Oakland, just 'cause I have friends
> there and feel like the city might be more trouble
> or expense.

If you want to do something informal, AgamemCon will have a gaming room.
believe that I've already talked someone into running a FT demo but if
you want
to do something more, I've got a place for it.

--

Jeff Miller
Program Director/Webmaster for Agamemcon IV

Burbank Airport Hilton	--  June 23-25, 2000
http://www.agamemcon.org

Contact Info:
92 Corporate Park Ste C-330
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone:	(949)643-8352
Fax:	(949)863-9021

Prev: Conventions or happenings in England Next: RE: GZG West Coast Convention?