Prev: [FT] Islamic Ship Designs Next: [SG2] Stuff for sale

Re: GZG West Coast Convention?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:38:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Convention?

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, -MWS- wrote:

> At 11:16 PM 12/9/99 -0800, you wrote:
> >Okay, who's up for running/playing games at a GZG
> >West Coast convention?  I'm trying to get a feel for
> >how many folks would be interested in attending, ie: is
> >it worth my time to organize it.  I'm tentatively
> >planning it for March-April in Los Angeles.
> >Who's in?
> >
> >-Ted
>
> Too far from Seattle - sorry.

Even farther from Victoria...

Now, GZG-West in Seattle, very cool. In Portland or San Francisco,
pretty
good. LA's not really central, though.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
   -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	 - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: [FT] Islamic Ship Designs Next: [SG2] Stuff for sale