Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers Next: RE: Way Way Way OT )Stealth and Countermeasures..For Ray

Re: [FT] [OT]Playing at CanCon (Australia)

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 13:18:09 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] [OT]Playing at CanCon (Australia)

Kelvin wrote:

> At 12:37 PM 12/9/99 +1100, you wrote:
> >you are a evil man Mr Brain.
> >
> >See you at Cancon.
>
> Speaking of CanCon, who from this list is actually going and who will
be
> playing in the Full Thrust Tourney?

Since it will be happening only 2 km away from me as I type this, I'll
be  there in all probability.

And we have an extension to the house with a permanently set up wargames
table if you're not Con'd out.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers Next: RE: Way Way Way OT )Stealth and Countermeasures..For Ray