Prev: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery Next: Re: QBASIC HELP: LISTER's TRIUMPH

RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:48:05 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery

>It was there for a second and then vanished.
>Did you repost the page from an old copy?

For me it was acting up and claiming all the
download links are expired.

I just re-tried it and the page is the version
I posted not an old copy but it only seemed to
work after netscape cleared its cache. This may
be a browser problem - dunno - try clearing your
browser cache (clutching at straws here :-)

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery Next: Re: QBASIC HELP: LISTER's TRIUMPH