Prev: Re: MSN Online Community Next: RE: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers

RE: Too easy

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:45:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Too easy

Thanks for the kind words, Aron!

It dosen't help that the dice rolls for everyone seem to be either 1's
or
6's. :-\

Now that I am running a PBeM game, I appreciate the ones that I was in
MUCH
more.

Any one who wants to take a look at the game may use the URL below.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/pbem/cygnus/