Prev: Re: [FT] Striking Colors Next: [GZG/Minis] Eureka Update

Re: Infantryman's Prayer,

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:37:35 +1000
Subject: Re: Infantryman's Prayer,

Barry Cadwgan wrote:

> I rather like the one that goes something like:
>
> "Lord, you know what I must do this day.  If I forget thee, do not
thou
> forget me."

In all seriousness, the one I've heard most commonly in Australia (with
many variants) is "Have mercy on the enemy, cos I won't, and forgive me
for what I'm about to do to the bastards."

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [FT] Striking Colors Next: [GZG/Minis] Eureka Update