Prev: Re: Beth's Emines & HBWs Next: Re: [FT] Striking Colors

Re: [FT] Fleet Book Volume II

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 00:07:08 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Book Volume II

>I'm pleased to say that at least most of our customers took this is the
>spirit it was meant... ;-)
>Mind you, it didn't stop some people asking anyway.....

I'm not sure what an Email smack in the gob feels like, but..

Obi-Wan GZG.  IS there any chance of a preview ? I feel the troops are
getting restless, and though the casting of new miniatures amongst the
faithful has eased the tension, it has been a year since I dared to ask.
Even an update on the contents would be something ... ;)

Prev: Re: Beth's Emines & HBWs Next: Re: [FT] Striking Colors