Prev: To easy Next: Re: Air Superiority Boardgame (ot & was: Re: Stealth)

To easy

From: "Nathan rolfe" <ace_hole@h...>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 00:35:35 PST
Subject: To easy

I found out today that in a 2000 point game you can take 49 more frust
missiles. This i tested against a fellow gammer and in one turn wiped
out
two BDN's and two CH and all that my 3 BB had to face were two CL's.
The point of this is to try and set limmits on the use of missiles. At
the
momment i can only think of one way and that is to not play these people
who
take that many missile systems. please send any ideas

Prev: To easy Next: Re: Air Superiority Boardgame (ot & was: Re: Stealth)