Prev: Ortillery Monitors Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

RE: Re DS/SG Future of Warfare

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:09:31 +1000
Subject: RE: Re DS/SG Future of Warfare

I don't think your post was off track at all :-)

Our own current campaign is very similar. Esperence we've set in the
current
stages of the Third Solar War; OU and IC fleet presence consist of three
or
four ships none larger than destroyer. Ground forces are at Brigade
sized
and well dispersed with Bn/Battle Group as largest concentration.
Orbital
platforms are now very scarce as there aren't the replacemetns
available.
Very uneasy staus quo with platoon and company level actions most
common.......

Grav is hoarded jealously as it is too fragile to replace easily in this
backwater!

Owen G