Prev: Re: Impact on GEVs, Thomas B Next: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

Re: Ortillery platforms

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:42:05 +1300
Subject: Re: Ortillery platforms

Eli wrote:
> I'd like to hear others' takes on ortillery...

In one of my planetary bombardment monitor designs, I have a small ship
with thrust one and one ortillery.

The other has seven ortillery and several PDS. It's got a strong hull
and armour, as well as screens.

I've just recently thought of including two or three fighter squadrons,
as they could provide aerospace fighter support.

I haven't tried these out, just designed them.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Re: Impact on GEVs, Thomas B Next: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]