Prev: Conclusions about various types of vehicles Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

Impact on GEVs, Thomas B

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:29:07 PST
Subject: Impact on GEVs, Thomas B

I remember reading in one of my old reference books (late 80's) that the

average modern Tank gun round can hit with the force of a freight train
travelling at 30km per hour. Also reading interviews and stories from
WWII
tank crews they, talk about tanks being stopped or knocked arround from
the
shear force of even non penetrating hits. It could have an interesting
effect on a vehical designed to minimise surface friction.

Love the idea's on this list even tho I dont have time to enter all the
discussions.

Buck

Prev: Conclusions about various types of vehicles Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...