Prev: Re: GEVs/Grav Next: Re: GEV and Grav Vehicles

Re: GEV/Grav

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 05:51:53 GMT
Subject: Re: GEV/Grav

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:15:34 -0500, kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca wrote:

>2) Your comment about GEVs mountains might apply... but you should
>call them hills. Mountains are bad for tracked vehicles (they can't
>climb those kind of slopes either...). And I still think with enough
>rearward fan power (imagine a turbine jet for example), a GEV could
>climb a big hill. Power is cheap, as we both admit.

How do you tilt the front of the GEV so it can start climbing the slope
without it spilling air out of it's cushion, or grounding the front, or
grounding the back?

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: GEVs/Grav Next: Re: GEV and Grav Vehicles