Prev: Re: TANSTAAFL Next: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

Re: Stealth & Names

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:04:32 +1000
Subject: Re: Stealth & Names

Davis, Jonathan E (CRD) wrote:

> >Another thing that amuses me about the Americans is the names they
give
> >operations

> Actually the way it used to work was that operational code names were
> chosen at random. (for security measures) They were al lot cooler
hten.

Well, there was the Comfy series - Comfy Challenge etc. AFAIK there was
never a Comfy Chair though.
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: TANSTAAFL Next: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]