Prev: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!] Next: Re: [FT] The Infamous A-Beam

Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:02:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Imre A. Szabo wrote:

> And I suppose being told to read a book I already own and have read as
> well is not a personal attack.

Well, its certainly a bit less confrontational...your arguments seem to
miss much of what Ben Rich states in his book. Using your arguments the
one U2 that was shot down would be proof of the program's failure and
its
lack of viablity. You know the U2s are still flying? They are called
TR-1s now.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!] Next: Re: [FT] The Infamous A-Beam