Prev: Re: Quiet? Next: Crewed weapons, ie. Morters, MG, etc.

Re: OT: Independence War

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:03:51 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: Independence War

The Mad Dark Elf wrote:

>	  I agree with you there, Mark.  Now if they'd just add network
> support, it would be the best game of all time.  Think of it.  Have
one
> person per ship position over a network. =)

	Well, from what I've heard, they are going to put a multi-player
option
in Independence War 2.	One function I would like to see is the ability
to edit your ship skins.  I would love to come up with my own Indy paint
job.

	I'm would like to work out some IDW conversions for FT despite
the sad
lack of minis.	Some ideas are pretty obvious.

	Movement:  Vector movement only.

	PBC:  Standard Beam weapons:

	Shields:  Standard Screens,

	Missiles:  MT Type rather than SMB.

		Seekers:  Standard Missiles
		Disruptors:  ECM Missiles

	Other ideas that we need some work on:	LDS, LDSI missiles, ECM
flares.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Quiet? Next: Crewed weapons, ie. Morters, MG, etc.