Prev: RE: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea) Next: Re: Ender's Game [ot]

RE: SGII: Flamers?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 07:13:55 +1000
Subject: RE: SGII: Flamers?

GZG have two flamer armed troops so far; Islamic Fed and FSE. I think
the
only obvious difference with other figures was a face mask on the
Islamic
Fed trooper.

Look at some of the sci-fi movies about; ALIENS springs to mind....the
only
concession might be gloves if your figures normally are barehanded.

Owen G

What