Prev: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea) Next: Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:33:24 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

Michael T Miserendino wrote:

> That would be tough at a historical con.  I guess you could classify
your
> game as future history or come-out-and-make-history game. ;-)

    As I menioned, there are check boxes for "Futuristic" and "Other,"
so
someone on the committee must be looking for those types of events.
There is
plenty of overlap between the historical genre and sci-fi genre of minis
games.
Those large cons are well worth the effort.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired