Prev: Re: Ender's Game [ot] Next: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:25:16 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

***
It was time to change the subject  :)
***

Obviously, WAY past time! ;->=

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried using Steam Thrust, or one of
the
other conversions at an historical con? Especially with just a 'home
rules'
in the description?

It's bad, but I'm enjoying the vision of, 'Glad you liked it, yes the
rules
ARE fast and fluid, even though not completely realistic. By way,
they're
(insert one: FTII, SGII, DSII) a futuristic (insert one: space ship,
foot
slogger, hover/grav tank) combat game...' ;->=

Just recall my previous comment about some historical gamers wearing
heavy
blinders, and how we must show FAR more tolerance. Trust me, plenty of
others willing to try something new IF you show better manners.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ender's Game [ot] Next: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)