Prev: Gen Con - a Canadian thought Next: RE: Cloaks and wave guns (FT)

Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought

From: Jon Davis <DavisJE@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:09:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:
> If I have to choose 1 con to attend a year that requires a pilgrimage,
> hate to say it but GZG ECC wins hands down (till we can get a Cold
> Thrust or something up here!). In Lancaster, I get to meet folk of
like
> mind, and engage in playing games I like with people who have little
in
> common with some of the more capital-L lame members of our gaming
> community - the munckins and the don't-get-out-enough crowd. The GZG
> gamers tend to be a tad more mature, and that makes for more
> entertaining scenarios and better social experiences at the Con making
> the trip worthwhile.
>
> And besides, I still have to *thank* Jon Davis for the vibroknife in
the
> ribs that his corporate thugs applied to my Colonial Marines at GZG
ECC
> #1. I haven't forgotten you Jon... you're on the list.... :)
>
> Just my 0.02.
>
> Tom B.

Thanks for the kind words, Tom.  You realize that game was my first
experience for Star Grunt.  We could not have had a better game or
Gamemaster.

I was intently looking forward to the Star Grunt scenario prepared
by Tom called (oddly enough) "Payback" for GZG-ECC II.	Seems that
the Colonial Marines were to go on a little expedition of their own
to some Company offices.

Jon

Prev: Gen Con - a Canadian thought Next: RE: Cloaks and wave guns (FT)