Prev: Re: Bad Gen Con News. Next: Re: T shirt ideas -

Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:58:49 +1300
Subject: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

Brian wrote:
> There is a set of house-rules somewhere which (from my perspective)
makes MUCH more sense than the current DS artillery rules. In it, for
an open sheaf, you essentially can do the standard rectangle, or an
L-shape, or a box, or anything else (essentially, an open sheaf gives
you N 2"-radius circles which must be adjacent to each other). Whoever
came up with that house rule, please let me know (I've been looking for
it).

	It's mine. Here:
		http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
	In the artillery section.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Re: Bad Gen Con News. Next: Re: T shirt ideas -