Prev: RE: Bomber support (FT fighter question) Next: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:10:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

There is a set of house-rules somewhere which (from my perspective)
>makes MUCH more sense than the current DS artillery rules. In it, for
an
>open sheaf, you essentially can do the standard rectangle, or an
>L-shape, or a box, or anything else (essentially, an open sheaf gives
>you N 2"-radius circles which must be adjacent to each other).
Whoever
>came up with that house rule, please let me know (I've been looking
for it).

http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ds2/ (Bri's DS2 site)

or another one of the FT Ring sites...Andrew Martin's would be my
second guess.

Prev: RE: Bomber support (FT fighter question) Next: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report