Prev: Bigger is better? Re: Ainsty INAPs Next: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

Re: [OT] Bad Gen Con News.

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 8:36:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Bad Gen Con News.

I heard about this a while back and hoped they might work it out.  Like
Tom,
Indy will be closer for me (1 1/2 hour drive or so), but part of the fun
of
GenCon is going to Milwaukee...the Safe House, Major Goolsby's, and Lew
Stonekings great night-before-the-con party.  Who knows, they might
change
their mind again.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 11/23/99 07:35AM >>>
Donald Hosford wrote:

> Ya know...Indianapolis is alot closer to me than Milwaukee...still a
bit
of a
> drive tho'.

I'm really torn over this news.  On the one hand, I love Milwaukee and
everything there, and it just feels like an important part of GenCon for
me.
 On
the other hand, it's turning a 12 hour trip into a 6 hour trip.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Bigger is better? Re: Ainsty INAPs Next: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report