Prev: Re: [OT] Bad Gen Con News. Next: Re: T shirt ideas -

Re: Ainsty INAPs

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:53:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Ainsty INAPs

kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca wrote:

> I'd very much like to see them next to a KV fig if you have one Tom,
> or alternately next to some NSL. The Preds (bigger KV that Nick
> makes) - Hunters I think he calls them - are a fair bit bigger than
> standard KV, but I'm using them too. I thought maybe the INAPs would
> be on that order of size, but sounds like they are bigger. If you have
> a GW fig too for comparison, that couldn't hurt.

Ask and you shall receive!

I don't have any GW figures but here are pictures of the three INAPs
beside
three Kra'vak (well, two KV and one 'Hunter')

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/misc/inap01.jpg
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/misc/inap02.jpg
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/misc/inap03.jpg

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: [OT] Bad Gen Con News. Next: Re: T shirt ideas -