Prev: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report Next: RE: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

RE: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:29:23 +1100
Subject: RE: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

Artillery barrages can be N-S or E-W compared to your own baseline or
concentrate on the one point for multiple hits; you're not allowed to
arrange diagonal barrages.

You can split off the transport vehicles from the infantry, although you
don't want them more than 1 turn's movement away, so you can shift them
fast
if required.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

didn't