Prev: Indices (was Re: SGII: Casevac?) Next: Re: Homeworld Computer Game

Re: Indices (was Re: SGII: Casevac?)

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:53:12 -0800
Subject: Re: Indices (was Re: SGII: Casevac?)

I don't know . . . I think the tabel of contents is usually a pretty
good place
to start when I'm looking for an obscure rule.	I've found them to be
very
detailed.  Also just by flipping to the appropriate section I've been
able to
locate rules based on the block header format.	I like the way the SG &
DS books
are laid out, much better than the FT books IMO.  All that being said,
are nice to have as well giving you multiple points to ref a single
subject.
Have at it . . .

Steven M Goode <"gromit+"@CMU.EDU> on 11/19/99 03:42:11 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  Indices (was Re: SGII: Casevac?)

I've found that, for me, it can be difficult to locate some bits of
information in SGII and DSII, since both books are organized in a manner
different from the way I would have organized them.  My recent (bungled)
question about Casevac rules in DSII is an example of a piece of
information that's present in the rules but a bit hard to find.

So, would people like to see index pages for these books?  Would the
distribution of such indices be OK with St. Jon?  Am I the only one who
has some trouble finding information from time to time?

Prev: Indices (was Re: SGII: Casevac?) Next: Re: Homeworld Computer Game