Prev: RE: Stripping paint ... Next: Re: Stripping paint ...

RE: T shirt ideas - GZG Convention

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:10:25 -0500
Subject: RE: T shirt ideas - GZG Convention

I have not attended one a GZG con before, but I am interested in going.

Could someone please fill me in more about what to expect, number of
games,
etc?

Mike

The best place to look is at the East Coast Convention's web site at:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/

It will have the current listing of games scheduled for February.  We
took
a lot of photos at last year's event and have them thumbnailed under
that
convention's web pages.  We play a variety of games and variants, both
in
the FT, DS, EFSB, and SG realms.  FT/EFSB and SG have the most
representation.

In summary, great people run great events for some great prizes for a
low price.

:-)

Jon

Prev: RE: Stripping paint ... Next: Re: Stripping paint ...