Prev: Re: Fleet Engagements (was: Battle of Neu Bremen) Next: Re: T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others....

T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others....

From: kaladorn@f...
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:10:44 -0500
Subject: T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others....

I have lots of ideas for slogans/logos... some undoubtedly suck... and
in either case I have no artistic ability. But they might be worth a
chuckle.

"It's all fun and games until someone gives Indy the dice. Then the
crying begins..."
(the image with this would be five six-siders all showing 1s).

"There's only one place to game: Ground Zero!"
(of course, the mushroom cloud logo is mandatory here)

"2000 was for wimps. 2183, now that was a tough year..."
(something like a NAC or NSL ship being scragged by a KV)

"Teske Field? I don't recall seeing that one in the Fleet Book..."
(I haven't a clue what you'd do with this one)

"KraVak: Pest Control For Homo Sapiens"
(Human in armour - maybe an NSL trooper in silhouette with an alien
looking targetting grid over him...)

"We are dreamers, shapers, die-rollers, and story-makers. We study the
mysteries of table and chart, die and map, hypothetical campaigns and
innovations in tactics. These are the tools we employ and we play many
games."
(Thanks be to Elric!)

"Damn the Pulse Torpedos! Full Speed Ahead!"
(ESU ship closing on a heavy NAC ship during 3SW)

"Ground Zero: Where real gamers go to escape munckins."
(Of course the symbol here is something that looks like a space womble
(aka GW old style Marine) inside a red circle with a red slash across
it)

"Ground Zero in Lancaster for Y2K: I came. I saw. I blew my threshold
check."
(Picture of a ship exploding seems appropriate)

"GZG FMA: The Only Way To Play in Y2K."

"Ortillery: How the Navy talks to the Army in the GZGverse!"
(Logo depicts a starship shelling a planet)

"There is only one rule of the GZGverse: Everbody fights. Nobody
quits."
(a scene involving bugs and PA might be appropos here)

"In the GZGverse, the shortest path between any two points is a
class-3 beam!"
(picture of a NAC cruiser firing at something - maybe a KV ship)

"Play the GAME, not the rules!" - Saint Jon of Needham
(the image should incorporate all 3 logos - FT, SG, DS)

"Ground Zero: Its not just a place, its a state of mind."

Has anyone thought of an anorak with the GZG logo? <heh>

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008