Prev: Predator models (transparent!) Next: [FT]: Colony, Search & Rescue Ships

Re: FT the shirt, was: Well, I'm not a vacuumh^H^H^H^H^H^H

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:00:00 -0600
Subject: Re: FT the shirt, was: Well, I'm not a vacuumh^H^H^H^H^H^H

Sorry, I've been off-line for a few days, but as this
is sort of my original comment, may I suggest:

The designing of some logo's should start the process,
then worrying about who and what could follow.

I think small logo's with vacuumheads for FTII, perhaps
the other suggested mottos for DSII and SGII, are good,
but some sort of art would be nice, but I'm not sure
what.

Wildly improbably suggestions include doing both polo's
and t-shirts, with the small logo's on the polo's, and
small logo's on front, and large sayings on reverse.
I do like both the older, used one and the 'grass' one.

However, if there's anyone interested in doing the art
first, I'd hope the structure above would be useful to
keeping options open.

I know that doing it as a contest certainly generated
a lot of logo's for our department when 'team building'
was the big watchword and t-shirts seemed a path.

I still liked my big parted lips with teeth holding a
striped beetle for the Husker's old nickname,
Bugeaters. ;->=

Next questions: Does someone want to run the contest?
JT willing to judge? Can this fly?

Too wild a dream?

The_Beast

Prev: Predator models (transparent!) Next: [FT]: Colony, Search & Rescue Ships