Prev: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Next: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread

re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:51:24 -0600
Subject: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread

***
okay, i am curious about the minis, but where are there pics to
see?  the POP page doesn't seem to have photos.  the fleet packs
look like a good deal....

if anyone can suggest a web link, i would appreciate it!

david
***

As was mentioned in a previous note, they were up on the 'M
Collective''s web site, but taken down when ownership of the line
changed. Never did hear the full story, though I'll assume the
company decided to spite face by denying permission. Did the
original display pics get you folks discounts? Only fair.

I haven't seen any other locations, though I think I have a printed
catalog with a few pics, as well as one or two examples. Don't ask
for me to post until a) someone sends me the above info, b) I get
off my b**t and get a new web site.

The_Beast

Prev: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Next: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread