Prev: RE: [FT] Multi-ship stands Next: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread

Map maker, map maker, make me a map...

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:43:39 -0600
Subject: Map maker, map maker, make me a map...

I'm FINALLY running a campaign based on the map from Buck Rogers in the
XXVth Century board game; now, I'd like assistance from the star
mappers to find a system/star where the four major powers 'territories'
would come together. Obviously, in three dimensional space, such a
system
could exist even where the four seem separated greatly on a 2-d map.

Such a system might also be strategically important, though my scenerio
has it unclaimed by any power, but with small repair bases by all four.
So, technically, it's outside all four territories, but close to all
them.

Any suggestions?

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Multi-ship stands Next: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread