Prev: Re: [DS] More bug ideas (was RE: DS - BUGS!!!) Next: Re: NOVAG new web page

Re: [DS] More bug ideas (was RE: DS - BUGS!!!)

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 06:09:49 PST
Subject: Re: [DS] More bug ideas (was RE: DS - BUGS!!!)

A couple of idea's:

Unless you intend to do some 'Tunnel Rat Clearing' Instead of laying out

tunnels you could just have concealed, semiconsealed and unconcealed
entrances as most would be linked to a hive. You could note down which
ones
are accessable from each, eg A/B/C linked group D/E another linked
group.

An the second point I was reminded of a Robotech sequence where the
clone
pilots were being programmed before release into battle and given a
certain
Mecha type as their priority target. It maybe an option for you to
prioritise like that.

A swarm without priority my attack, a unit attacking them, then the
largest
non Bug eg Tank, followed by the closed other non Bug unit.

A swarm that has been programmed with a target will assault until
destruction (it or them) ignoring all others even if being attacked,
then
revert to untargeted mode. It would take some special action to retarget
swarm.

Hope this gives you some idea's.

Buck

Prev: Re: [DS] More bug ideas (was RE: DS - BUGS!!!) Next: Re: NOVAG new web page