Prev: GZG-ECC 2000 Next: RE: GZG-ECC 2000

Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:15:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

At 6:13 PM +0100 11/12/99, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>Michael Llaneza wrote:
>
>>  The rules though, here's a
>>  trivia question: what's the largest target that a 200cm gun (biggest
>>  in the game) can kill with one shot against an undamaged target ?
>
>2-man grav sleds <g>

Yeah, kinda pathetic when you think about it. What are they using for
armor ? Neutronium ? Nope, just a poorly worked out damage system.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: GZG-ECC 2000 Next: RE: GZG-ECC 2000