Prev: RE: SG2: TO+E / OrBat Web Site now up Next: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

Re: DS - BUGS!!!

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:37:52 +1000
Subject: Re: DS - BUGS!!!

G'day Imre,

>I might try giving one swarm RFAC-1's or DFG-1's...  One or two per
bug,
fixed
>60 degree arc.  I guess a slasher bug would draw five chits in close
assaults
>against infantry, but only two against armored vehicles.

Sounds good.

>I don't have a problem with smaller size swarms or even different
number
of bugs
>per swarm.  May be a 2d6 +4 bugs per swarm.  I like the idea of a fixed
value
>because I'm cleaning my swarms of bugs up and planning on painting each
of
the
>swarms differently.

Don't mind a fixed value either (less confusing for me for a start ;) ),
its just that 12 felt like an awful lot ;)

>Sounds interesting for long range communications.  Short range would
probably be
>phermones and chemicals...  They are bugs after all...

Definitely!

>I'm working on rules for bio-vtol bugs.  I'll post them when I get them
done...

Cool, I'm going to be a way for 3 weeks and Derek doesn't have access at
home, so you may not hear from us for a while, but we're definitely
interested.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: SG2: TO+E / OrBat Web Site now up Next: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?