Prev: [SG] - BUgs for sale/trade Next: [ADMIN] I'm offline for a week

RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!!

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:16:42 -0600
Subject: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!!

> ***
> >I just got Space Dreadnought 3000 (review coming, just typing my
> >notes, $20.63 with shipping) from POP Enterprises (forgot to bookmark
> >it :-(
> ***
>
> http://www.p-o-p.demon.co.uk/

I also got great service from POP Enterprises when I ordered SD3000,
very
quick shipment across the pond.
POP does carry the fleet packs of the SD3000 minis but you will have to
go
directly to Kallistra to mail order single ships
(http://www.kallistra.co.uk/)

> ***
> Just a note, they are not actually "new" minis, they are the Pendraken
> ships that have been available for some years. I'm not sure exactly
what
> the deal is between Pendraken and Kallistra (who publish the rules and
now
> seem to sell the ships at all UK shows), Kallistra may have bought the
> range or it may just be the same guys trading under a new name, but
the
> minis are the same.
> ***
> From what I've seen in Usenet posts, it certainly sounded like
Kallistra
> took the whole nine yards, though that IS just an impression.

Yup, Kallistra now owns this line of minis.  These minis were up on the
Collective's Pendraken page but once the ownership changed, we had to
take
them down.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: [SG] - BUgs for sale/trade Next: [ADMIN] I'm offline for a week