Prev: RE: Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs) Next: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

[OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!!

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:48:01 -0600
Subject: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!!

***
>I just got Space Dreadnought 3000 (review coming, just typing my
>notes, $20.63 with shipping) from POP Enterprises (forgot to bookmark
>it :-(
***

http://www.p-o-p.demon.co.uk/

***
Just a note, they are not actually "new" minis, they are the Pendraken
ships that have been available for some years. I'm not sure exactly what
the deal is between Pendraken and Kallistra (who publish the rules and
now
seem to sell the ships at all UK shows), Kallistra may have bought the
range or it may just be the same guys trading under a new name, but the
minis are the same.

Jon (GZG)
***

>From what I've seen in Usenet posts, it certainly sounded like
Kallistra
took the whole nine yards, though that IS just an impression. Still,
fair's fair; it's good to see the line continue so I may finally get
around to picking some up. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs) Next: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay