Prev: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: Re: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...)

RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:48:37 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

Hi Beth,

Your post is prefixed with DS so this may not be relevant. In SG we've
played snow and desert. Actually Nic Robson had some excellent terrain
tiles
for beaches that were excellent.

Rob Deakin had some terrain tiles for an alien desert; rough and rocky.
Just
played with lots of low 'hills' being snow drifts/ice mounds or sand
dunes.
Terrain can be mostly diffucult for wheeled or tracked and Open for
Hover.

Owen G