Prev: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <sleray-meyer@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:53:05 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

I've played on a desert/beach table top and it was really cool.  We got
the
board from the war memorial from one of their old displays.  The board
is
fully textured, which made life hell in trying to spot tanks and the
link.
We also did a beach landing on this table top.	The defender had inplace
bunkers and defensive units.  Good fun.  Beats yomping around the
village.

Slim