Prev: Re: Tugs & Firing Arcs Next: Re: Tugs & Firing Arcs

OT: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:16:11 -0600
Subject: OT: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

I just wanted to point out someone is selling 20 sets of one each
of the TOG cohort and RL cohort boxes. At 54 tanks and apc's each,
that 108 figs for $30 + $5 shipping and handling in the continental
USA.

Please note that a) I have no connection with the seller, so I'm
not gaining and must insist Caveat Emptor be the watchsign, b)
to show how much I'm NOT gaining, I have several box sets I
was thinking of selling, and this guy just cut the ground out
from underneath me. ;->=

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=195410200

He's also selling big RL source/game bundles; I know that there
are plenty of RL fans here, but the above are just too darn useful
for big DSII bashes, such as the one Bill Brush ran at Nukecon in
Omaha. Yeah, I've got pictures of his and Hobie's SGII games,
which will SOMEDAY get on the web.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Tugs & Firing Arcs Next: Re: Tugs & Firing Arcs