Prev: RE: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic Next: Re: UNSC Names

Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

From: "Chris!!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:19:59 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

I have a few of the new Gears and  are a lot smaller (I personally liked
the
15mm scale)
I'd say they are roughly the size of a 28mm GW figure.

the HG game is decent.	I played it for the first time at a recent local
con
and enjoyed my self quite a bit.
there is still a lot of table look ups, but not as many as battle tech.

All in all it's fast if people know what they want to do (I believe
there is
a basic set of rules and an advanced set of rules which, I'm sure,
effect
game speed.

I like HG mostly because of the gear scale... they are more like
oversized
power armor than a full blown mech. (mecha)
instead of huge robot buildings you have small	mechanized infantry

Chris