Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!! Next: Re: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...)

Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:00:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Magnus Alexandersson wrote:

> Steve Gill wrote:
> > RWHofrich@aol.com

> > > I've got some of the older Heavy Gear figures and they are not
really
> > > 15mm--more like 20mm.  They do mix well with Galoob/Micromachines
Star Wars
> > > figures though...
> >
> > The old range of gears were made at 1:87 scale, they just seem to go
better
> > with 15mm than 20mm.
> >
> Any1 got pics online?

Just one - see <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2gallery.html> and look about
half-way down the page - it's a Hunter Recon 'gear', primered black but
not yet painted... poor thing still isn't painted, in fact, and that
photo
is months old. It's a bit modified, as well. Straight-from-the-box gears
looked a bit different.

There's sites out there dedicated to Heavy Gear, I know, which
undoubtably
have lots of gear photos. I don't have URLs, though. Anyone?

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
      -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	      - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!! Next: Re: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...)