Prev: Re: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...) Next: SGII special troops

Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:19:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

>up a
>>
>>> +10-15% should be close.
>>
>> That makes it less balanced than I would have liked, and the NI
>victory
>> more marginal. In terms of total NPV in that case, the scenario
>weally
>> was a wash.

Oerjan (which, for you newbies, is more-or-less pronounced URyan)
quoth:
>Well, yes. The +10-15% is for a straight fleet battle, which is what
>Laserlight turned the scenario into by attacking the HK group :-/

I could've bored in and attacked just the freighters but I didn't see
a way to scoot out of range from the HK group and I don't generally
favor shooting at unarmed ships while ignoring the people who are
shooting at me.

BTW Noam, ready for a rematch?

Prev: Re: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...) Next: SGII special troops