Prev: SGII tactics? Next: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...)

Re: anti fighter missiles

From: "Nathan rolfe" <ace_hole@h...>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 15:27:12 PST
Subject: Re: anti fighter missiles

>From: Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us>
>To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
>Subject: Re: anti fighter missiles
>Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 11:41:53 -0500
>
>Dowd wrote:

MASS-intensive
> > Salvo Missile Racks, rather than Launchers....
>
>I don't really think it's that bad, notice they don't do the damage of
>a salvo missile, it looks like up to 6 dice of _beam_ damage.	They
have
>1/2 the CE of a fighter group and they never get a second shot, unlike
>fighters.
>
>Roger

Hello

all damage is exactly like beams against ships and they can still be
shot
with PDS so any damage against ships will be pretty low. There will be
no
other types of missiles eg/No interceptors attack etc..

nathan

Prev: SGII tactics? Next: [FT] Fire and Forget MT missiles (was MT missile control...)