Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE.... Next: Re: FCT vessels

Re: BDN mini

From: Jon Davis <DavisJE@n...>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 13:28:25 -0500
Subject: Re: BDN mini

Dowd wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good miniature for use as a heavy battleship, or
> conversion for one? I've looked over the battledreadnaughts and
battleships
> of the Stellar Powers, but haven't really found anything with the
right feel
> to it. Any ideas?

You've told us what you don't want, but not exactly what you do want.

There are some Silent Death figures that are large enough to serve as
battleships
or dreadnoughts.  Try the Kali, I believe.

There is the Battlefleet Gothic line from Games Workshop.

There are the Starfleet Wars minis.

Look for Tom Granvold's Starship minis page for some pointers or Dean
Gundberg's
Starship news page for other ideas.

I hope that helps.

Jon

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE.... Next: Re: FCT vessels