Prev: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

[OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 12:06:52 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

Just a little addendum to the last message: we'd ESPECIALLY like to get
hear
from, as well as from all the regular, active posters!
Come on chaps, don't be shy....  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

--------------------

Hi all,

I want to do a little bit of market research, by way of a simple
questionnaire to any list members who wish to participate. I'm NOT going
be posting the questionnnaire to the list, because I don't want to clog
it
up with a huge mass of irrelevant traffic. What I'd like you to do is
email
me DIRECTLY at <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> (please make sure you don't just
hit
questionnaire if you'd like to take the few minutes to help out.

Thanks in advance... waiting to hear from you!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....