Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: Re: anti fighter missiles

Re: New guy (Lensmen)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 23:12:26 -0800
Subject: Re: New guy (Lensmen)

At 4:05 PM -0500 11/5/99, Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:
>If you guys are really into the Lensmen books, I have a first edition
>numbered and autographed "to William Gurley" of Second Stage Lensman, I
would
>be willing to part with for a reasonable amount of money  -  oh yes,
the dust
>jacket is attached but only in fair condition.

I've got a copy of the first pulp magazine appearance of Galactic
Patrol. I'm not advertising, just bragging :-)

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: Re: anti fighter missiles