Prev: Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) Next: Re: [FT] SMR's

Re: [FT] SMR's

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:30:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] SMR's

Laserlight  wrote:

> >However, you may want to scratch the "each PA trooper rides a
> > missile"
>
> I didn't say "only one trooper to a missile", though

"Each trooper rides a missile ..." True, you didn't; you only said no
trooper is split between two or more missiles <g>

> >> Penetration Aid
> >> Each missile in this rack carries spoofers, jammers, radar
targets,
> >> etc, to attract attention from PDS and help the "real" missiles
get
> >> through.  Acts as a Screen-1 for all missiles within 6".
> >
> >It'd be better to (explicitly) give them the same bonus as Heavy
> >Fighters, since screens don't normally protect against PDS and C1
> >batteries don't kill missiles on a roll of "4" anyway. Yes, I know
> the
> >Heavy Fighter description calls this effect "level-1 screens", but
it
> >also spells out exactly what is meant.
>
> "Make it so"
>
> I'd also like "Enhanced SMR'" which would reduce the number of
> possible hits in a salvo while increasing the likelihood of evading
> PDS.

I'll look at both variants. Not before Monday, though :-/

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) Next: Re: [FT] SMR's